This handcrafted aluminum Fleur-de-lis dish has an ethnic and artisanal edge. It is perfect on your desk, dresser or for entertaining.
- Size: 6"
- Fine handcrafted Mexican pewter is made from a lead-free aluminum alloy. It never tarnishes.
- Each piece is unique & handcrafted therefore minor imperfections should be expected and add to the character and originality of the piece.
With simple care, you can maintain the appearance of the piece for years to come.
- Wash each piece before use
- May be safely used in any conventional oven up to 250 degrees.
- DO NOT place in microwave or dishwasher.
- To avoid staining, coat with cooking spray before each use.
- Do not leave foods or liquids in your piece for an extended period of time, especially acidic foods.
- Clean with mild soap and water immediately after use.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
- When caring for your piece, keep in mind that it will scratch like any metal.
- If your product begins to tarnish you can use an aluminum polish.